GENERAL CONTEST RULES
MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS (WIMZ)
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- To be entered in a contest, participants must follow specific contest instructions and adhere to general rules and regulations.
- No one may win more than one of each prize offered.
- No more than 1 winner per household may win a specific contest.
- Winners of cash or merchandise prizes may not win another prize of cash or merchandise within 30 days. If prize exceeds the value of $1000, winner may not win anything from any Midwest Communications station for one year.
- Winners have 30 business days to pick up their prize, if prize is not picked up within 30 business days; the prize is returned to the South Central Radio Group prize inventory and is forfeited by the winner.
- Winners must be a resident of Tennessee to be eligible to play contests.
- For prizes that are mailed, allow a minimum of 10 business days before delivery. With the majority of our prizes being specific numbers, we will not be able to re-mail or replace prizes that do not reach the winner in the mail.
- All other prizes must be picked up at the WIMZ studio during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Winners are solely responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age and must present a valid ID to receive a prize.
- Only one entry per person, subject to specific contest/game rules.
- To be awarded a prize, the name drawn or contestant chosen, or correct caller, must be the proper name of the contestant, according to specific contest rules, as determined by Midwest Communications.
- Midwest Communications is not responsible for any mechanical telephone problems or failure, facsimile transmission problems or failure, email and/or website difficulties, omission or neglect on the part of the US Postal service.
- All materials submitted during a contest become the property of Midwest Communications. Midwest Communications shall have the right to use any such material in connection with the given contest in any way seen fit by Midwest Communications. By entering a contest, the participant agrees that Midwest Communications may use his/her name, photo, or voice in advertisements and/or promotion without compensation and grants Midwest Communications all rights said to use.
- All employees and families of Midwest Communicationsor its agencies and participating advertisers are ineligible. Employees of radio stations in the greater Knoxville MSA, as determined by the Arbitron Company, are also ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitution of prizes will be allowed.
- South Central Radio Group reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any contestant.
- Any violation of the above-stated Midwest Communications contest rules will constitute disqualification and no prize will be rendered by Midwest Communications, or its agencies and advertisers.
- Contest may be discontinued without prior notice.
- Contest rules may be changed at any time without prior notice by Midwest Communications.