Hog Days Harley Rules and Regulations
WIMZ/COLBOCH HARLEY DAVIDSON/CHEERWINE/PILOT
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Only one person per household may become qualified.
5. Incomplete or ineligible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
6. Qualifiers must be legal residents of the following counties to be eligible to win:
Anderson, TN/Bell, KY/Blount, TN/Campbell, TN/Claiborne, TN/Cocke, TN/Cumberland, TN/Fentress, TN/Graham, NC/Grainger, TN/Green, TN/Hamblen, TN/Hancock, TN/Harlan, KY/Hawkins, TN/Jefferson, TN/Knox, TN/Lee, VA/Loudon, TN/McCreary, KY/McMinn, TN/Meigs, TN/Monroe,TN/Morgan, TN/Rhea, TN/Roane, TN/Scott, TN/Sevier, TN/Swain, TN/Union, TN/Whitley, TN
7. Grand Prize is a 2011 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic.
8. There are three ways for listeners to qualify to win the grand prize. 1) Listen to WIMZ Mon.-Fri. in the 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm hours beginning May 2nd and ending June 17th for the cue to call. The 20th caller at 656-ROCK or 656-ROLL will be automatically qualified to win a 2011 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic.
2) Register at specified “Hog Days of Summer” remote broadcasts at participating locations including Pilot and Colboch Harley Davidson. 3) Visit the WIMZ Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/1035wimz every Friday between 5/2 and 6/17 and follow the posted instructions to become qualified.
9. All qualifiers will be required to attend a grand prize giveaway. Grand prize giveaway will be Thursday, June 23rd at Hooters located at 8050 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37919. Grand prize giveaway method TBD. All qualifiers will receive a phone call or letter in the mail with details about the grand prize giveaway. All qualifiers must be present to win. Stand ins will not permitted.
10. WIMZ is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
12. WIMZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
13. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
14. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry will be barred from further participation.
15. All entries and registrations become the property of WIMZ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
16. South Central Media and WIMZ are not responsible for theft, destruction, or failure of delivery of, or unauthorized access or alterations to, contest entries, and the radio station reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any such occurrences.
17. WIMZ is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WIMZ cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WIMZ and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
18. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WIMZ and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
19. South Central Media and WIMZ reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WIMZ shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WIMZ shall be final. WIMZ reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
20. Entry into WIMZ contests constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WIMZ. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WIMZ.
21. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
22. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.