Rockin Racin Roadtrip Contest Rules 2011
WIMZ/BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY
ROCKIN RACIN ROADTRIP
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older.
2. There is one way for listeners to qualify. 1-Listen to WIMZ Mon.-Fri. from 10am to 10pm beginning February 14th and ending March 11th for the cue to call. The specified caller at 656-ROCK or 656-ROLL will be awarded 2 tickets to Ford Fan Friday on 3/18 and the Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed 300 on 3/19.
3. All daily winners from 2/14 to 3/4 are eligible to win the grand prize of two suite passes to the Scotts Turf Builder 300 on 3/19 and two suite passes to the Jeff Byrd 500 on 3/20. Grand prize winner will also receive 2-night accommodations from TN RV on-site at Earhart Campground. Grand prize winner will be announced on-air on WIMZ on Fri. 3/11.
4. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
5. WIMZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Only one person per household may become qualified.
9. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
10. WIMZ is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
12. Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
13. All entries and registrations become the property of WIMZ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
14. WIMZ is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WIMZ cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WIMZ and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
15. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WIMZ and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
16. SCM and WIMZ reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WIMZ shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WIMZ shall be final. WIMZ reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
17. Entry into WIMZ contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WIMZ. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WIMZ.
18. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
19. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.