Summer Sportsman Spectacular Contest Rules
MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS/BUDWEISER/TENNESSEE RV/RITCHIE POWERSPORTS
“SUMMER SPORTSMAN SPECTACULAR”
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be 21 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per person. Only one person per household may become qualified.
3. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
4. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be a legal residents of the United States of America and permanently reside in the following Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia or North Carolina counties: Anderson (TN), Bell (KY), Blount (TN), Campbell (TN), Claiborne (TN), Cocke (TN), Cumberland (TN), Fentress (TN), Graham (NC), Grainger (TN), Greene (TN), Hamblen (TN), Hancock (TN), Hawkins (TN), Jefferson (TN), Knox (TN), Lee (VA), Loudon (TN), McCreary (KY), McMinn (TN) Meigs (TN), Monroe (TN), Morgan (TN), Rhea (TN), Roane (TN), Scott (TN), Sevier (TN), Swain (NC), Union (TN) and/or Whitley (KY).
5. Grand Prize is a 2014 KZ Sportsmen Classic 17FKTH recreational vehicle and a 2014 Polaris Sportsman 400 H.O. al terrain vehicle valued at $22,142.
6. METHODS OF ENTRY: There are five ways for listeners to qualify to win the grand prize.
1) Qualify on air with WIMZ by listening for the cue to call and being the specified caller weekdays between 7/21/14 and 9/5/14.
2) By registering in person at Ritchie Powersports and Tennessee RV between 7/21/14 and 9/26/14. Qualifiers will be chosen at random from the entries the week of 9/29/14.
3) Register by visiting www.wimz.com and registering for the “Freeloaders Club.” “Freeloaders Club” members may then register for the “Summer Sportsman Spectacular” contest within the “Freeloaders” contesting site between 7/21/14 and 9/26/14. Qualifiers will be chosen at random from the entries the week of 9/29/14.
4) Text in a specified keyword to “66555” displayed at participating Budweiser vendors between 7/21/14 and 9/26/14.
5) Register at specified WIMZ Summer Sportsman Spectacular remote broadcasts. Qualifiers will be chosen at random from each broadcast.
7. The number of qualifiers will be as follows:
a. WIMZ on air qualifiers - 175
b. Ritchie Powersports and Tennessee RV on site Qualifiers – 50
c. Freeloaders Club - 15
d. Budweiser Text Qualifiers - 50
e. Participating WIMZ Summer Sportsman Spectacular live broadcasts – 110
8. All qualifiers will be required to attend a grand prize giveaway on 10/16/14 at the Rocks Tavern in Halls. All qualifiers will receive a phone call and/or letter in the mail with details about the grand prize giveaway prior to the event. Upon check in qualifiers will be randomly assigned to a group (maximum of up to 6 groups). All qualifiers will then be eliminated by the group they are assigned to until one group remains by a TBD method. Members of the final group will be asked to participate in a TBD final elimination method to award one grand prize winner.
9. Employees of Midwest Communications or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
10. WIMZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
11. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
12. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry will be barred from further participation.
13. All entries and registrations become the property of Midwest Communications and will not be acknowledged or returned.
14. Midwest Communications is not responsible for theft, destruction, or failure of delivery of, or unauthorized access or alterations to, contest entries, and the radio station reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any such occurrences.
15. Midwest Communications is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. Midwest Communications cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of prize sponsors including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. Midwest Communications and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
16. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to Midwest Communications and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
17. Midwest Communications shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of Midwest Communications shall be final.
18. Entry into Midwest Communications contests constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by Midwest Communications. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of Midwest Communications.
19. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.