Yard King Giveaway Rules and Regulations
SOUTH CENTRAL MEDIA/TYLER BROTHERS FARM EQUIPMENT/KENJO MARKETS
"KUBOTA YARD KING" RULES AND REGULATIONS
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older. The grand prize is a
Kubota T1880-42 Lawn Tractor with 42" Mowing Deck and 18 Horse Power Kohler Engine Retail Price $3598.00.
- METHODS OF ENTRY: 1) Visit www.WIMZ.com and follow the links to register beginning 9/9 and ending 9/27. 2) Listen to WIMZ beginning 9/9 and ending 10/6 for the cue to call in at 656-ROCK or 656-ROLL between the hours of 10am and 10pm. 3. Fill out an official entry form at participating Kenjo Market locations between 9/10 and 10/6. 40 Fill out an official entry form at Tyler Brothers Farm Equipment between 9/9 and 10/6.
- Qualifiers drawn from entries at www.WIMZ.com, on air qualifiers from WIMZ, qualifiers from Kenjo Market locations, and qualifiers from Tyler Brothers Farm Equipment will be required to attend a “Kubota Yard King Giveaway” that will take place Thursday 10/17/13 at Tyler Brothers Farm Equipment between 7pm and 9pm. Qualifiers who do not check in between 7pm and 8pm will be disqualified. Attendees at the giveaway must be 18 years of age. Stand ins will be permitted. Upon checking in qualifiers be assigned to one of up to 6 groups. By a TBD method elimination groups will be eliminated until 1 group remains. The final group will then participate in a reverse drawing with the winner of the reverse drawing being awarded the Kubota Lawn Tractor. Qualifiers will receive a phone call or letter from the WIMZ promotions department approximately the week of 10/7 with giveaway location and time.
- Qualifiers will be awarded as follows:
- www.WIMZ.com - Approximately 125
- WIMZ on air - Approximately 60
- Kenjo Markets - Approximately 70
- Tyler Brothers Farm Equipment – Approximately 20
- Employees and relatives of Tyler Brothers Farm Equipment and Kenjo Markets, South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, alcohol beverage retailers advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible.
- South Central Media may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person
- Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
- The South Central Media Promotions Department will call all qualifiers and/or send emails with information of the time, date, and location of the grand prize giveaway. South Central Media is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
- Qualifiers must be present to win or have someone present on their behalf. Stand ins at least 21 years old. No one will be allowed on the premises under the age of 21.
- Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
- Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
- All entries and registrations become the property of South Central Media and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- South Central Media is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. South Central Media cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. South Central Media and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to South Central Media and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
- Entry into South Central Media contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by South Central Media. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of South Central Media.
- Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.