Opportunities / EOE
South Central Media Equal Employment Opportunity Program
It is the policy of South Central Media to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law, in all personnel actions. If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and you would like to receive job vacancy notices for South Central Media, please provide us with the following information so we can forward job postings in the future:
Please tell us the types of job vacancies for which you would like information (sales, digital services, programming, promotions/marketing, accounting/administrative, engineering) and mail requests to: South Central Media, Attn: Human Resources 504 Rosedale Ave. Nashville, TN 37211. You can also email requests.
It is the policy of South Central Communications Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law, in all personnel actions.
EEO Public File Report (Requires Adobe Reader)
South Central Media-Knoxville
It’s been over 10 years since our last GM opening at South Central Media.
We are a privately held, family owned company with a 65 year history of market leading performance and legendary radio brands that has evolved into a full-service broadcast and digital marketing company.
This GM job isn’t for everyone, but if you:
- Want to really run your stations and achieve goals without corporate cram-downs,
- Are adept at making sales, programming and operational decisions at the local level,
- Are a proven team builder who creates a destination workplace,
- Want to be part of a management team where your contribution is valued and your voice will be heard …..then let’s talk.
So, if you're not looking for a job, this might just be the job for you.
There’s a reason we have so little turnover at SCM – email me, Craig Jacobus – President South Central Media. Reply in total confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Staffing up in Knoxville, TN with two GREAT Opportunities on active rocker 95.7 the X, WVRX, a service of South Central Media
PM Drive / Music Director – After a highly-successful 10 year run in afternoons, our PM driver and music director makes the move up to another opportunity within South Central Media. This position demands an experienced radio personality with the ability to work the phones and social media to create content relevant to the male 18-34 demographic. The winning candidate will also evaluate, and schedule the station's musical programming in coordination with the Program Director.
• Must have at least 3 years On-Air active rock or alternative experience
• Know current music, pop culture, and social networking
• Experience as a music director preferred
• Strong and innovative website/internet creativity
• Should have an outgoing personality
• The ability to connect with appearances and endorsements
• A positive, winning attitude
Send Resumes & Air Checks to: email@example.com
South Central Media - EOE