Black Sabbath Announces "Farewell" Show at Ozzfest Japan
Black Sabbath will headline Ozzfest Japan 2015 in what is being billed as the legendary band's "farewell" show. "This will be Black...
Jack White Joined by Robert Plant at Lollapalooza Argentina for Led Zeppelin Cover
Jack White treated fans at the Lollapalooza Argentina festival on Saturday night to a pretty special performance. Jack welcomed R...
Jimi Hendrix Park Closer to Reality in Seattle
The long-planned Jimi Hendrix Park in Seattle is getting closer to becoming a reality. After a bidding process, city has chosen ...
Van Halen to Perform on "Ellen"; Tour Announcement Coming?
Van Halen will celebrate the forthcoming release of their new concert album, Tokyo Dome : Live in Concer...
Sammy Hagar to Headline Stars & Stripes Charity Tournament in Mexico This June
He's known as the Red Rocker but you can call him the Red, White & Blue Rocker now: Sammy Hagar has signed on to headline a J...
Norman Greenbaum of “Spirit in the Sky” Fame Critically Injured in Car Accident
Norman Greenbaum , the 72-year-old singer-songwriter best known for the 1969 hit “Spirit in the Sky” was hospitalized Sa...
Eric Clapton Turns 70 Today
Happy Birthday to Eric Clapton , who celebrates his 70th birthday today. The blues-rock guitar legend has been one of the mos...
Queen's Brian May Says Sacha Baron Cohen/Freddie Mercury Announcement Was a "Small Joke"
Sacha Baron Cohen has NOT been confirmed to play Freddie Mercury in a biopic about the flamboyant Queen frontman. Queen guitar...
Led Zeppelin Concert Film Screenings Taking Place Tonight Across the US
Just a reminder that tonight's the night that special screenings of a newly created Led Zeppelin concert film will be held at more th...
Bruce Springsteen Releases Recording of 1980 New Year's Eve Concert as Part of Archival Series
The latest installment of Bruce Springsteen 's series of archival concert recordings is now available for purchase at Live...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/23/2015
REPUBLICAN TED CRUZ is running for president. The Texas Senator says we need to make America great again. Cruz was actually born in anoth...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/20/2015
TRENDING LOCALLY: People are talking, tweeting, and searching for the solar eclipse, the super moon, and the spring equinox, which are al...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/19/2015
LOCAL NEWS: THE FLOOD OF MAY, 2010 is something many of us will never forget.This photo was the Mix 92.9 billboard reflected in high floo...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/18/2015
TRENDING LOCALLY: SPRING BREAK! What are the kids doing? The Tennessean's Ms. Cheap has put together a list of cheap and free things to d...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/17/2015
TRENDING LOCALLY : MARCH OF DIMES’ BREAKFAST FOR BABIES annual fundraiser was held this morning at Noshville Deli on Broadway. Kim ...
- Astana's fate not sealed yet, decision expected in two weeks
- Vettel win is a relief for all except Mercedes
- Love to have toe surgery, misses Clarke catch-up
- Serena and Halep advance, Azarenka falls to Pennetta
- Local favorite Walker wins Texas Open
- Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- New York state lawmakers reach budget deal
- Firefighters gain on Montana fire that forced evacuation of ski area
- Boston police officer shot in the face improving after surgery
- Nebraska health care worker being monitored for Ebola has unrelated health issue: hospital
- One Ukrainian serviceman killed, three wounded, in clashes with rebels: Kiev military
- Syria gets Russian arms under deals signed since conflict began: Assad
- Nigeria election results due to start trickling in
- Second blogger hacked to death this year in Bangladesh
- Special Report: Inside Hungary's $10.8 billion nuclear deal with Russia
- UnitedHealth Group to buy Catamaran for $12.78 billion
- Hong Kong retail rents drop as Chinese shoppers stop
- Dufry details $4 billion fundraising plan for WDF buy
- Soros says ready to invest $1 billion in Ukraine if West helps
- GM's Cadillac CT6 tests strategy for taking fat out of big cars
- Jack Lew to discuss China technology policy, urges market reforms
- Former HP CEO Fiorina puts chances of presidential bid over 90 percent
- U.S. Senator Rubio could announce White House bid April 13: report
- Republican lawmaker says Clinton wiped clean email server
- Pentagon vows 'demanding but fair' in F-35 talks with Lockheed
- BioDelivery Sciences pain drug fails late: stage study
- Sanofi chairman says acquisitions not 'indispensable' for future
- Measure kids’ medicines in metric units, not spoonfuls, doctors say
- Experts caution against random drug testing in schools
- Liberia urges sexual caution to beat Ebola outbreak
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- China's Alibaba signs digital distribution deal with music rights group BMG
- No truth to talk Japan's Sharp will exit solar business: executive
- Australia looks at GST, company tax in planned tax overhaul
- LG Chem to supply batteries for Daimler's Smart EVs
- Juror in gender lawsuit sympathized with Pao, sided with Kleiner
- Norman Greenbaum of 'Spirit in the Sky' fame injured in California crash
- Jess Glynne, James Bay top British music charts
- Box office: 'Home’ trumps expectations with $54 million debut
- Two new accusers say Bill Cosby drugged, sexually assaulted them
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture